Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fall is Coming, Fall is Coming!

Around here, school starts next week.  This is our first school season and I am trying to do what I can to make mornings and evenings as smooth as possible.  My show season starts in 4 weeks- and online Christmas shopping starts in about 6 weeks.  Between making sure the kids are to school ontime, making jewelry, packing orders, and making sure that we have a fun holiday season, it is going to be a bit nutty.

I like to get a head start on cooking year round- stocking my freezer with meals that can just be popped in the oven, prepping veggies ahead of time, filling the crockpot in the morning. So, I have been gathering recipes and experimenting with some recipes to make our busy fall a bit easier.

My next few posts will be some recipes that (I hope) will help my family get through what promises to be a crazy fall.   Look for a simple toast twist (my kids' current favorite), a fun pancake idea, and some yummy breakfast pizzas, and maybe even a cookie you can eat before 8am.

Off to make breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment